The Tips & Tools You Need To Grow Your Practice Right Now [Webinar Replay]
Starting to think about how your dental practice can close out the year strong?
As surreal as it can seem with summer barely over, we’re preparing to enter the final quarter of 2016. Now is the time to make sure your practice ends the year well and has a plan in place to make 2017 your best year yet!
This time of year is the perfect time to take your practice’s temperature. Below are 5 questions we recommend you use to give your practice a “check-up” and help you reach your growth goals this year.
Growth Check-Up Questions
- How many new patients are you seeing every month?
- Compared to this time last year, are your monthly new patient numbers increasing?
- How many visits is your practice’s website getting every month?
- How many of those website visits are converting into new patient appointments?
- Are you meeting the new patient gap goal you set at the beginning of the year?
The final quarter of the year tends to be hectic. Everyone has the holiday season looming, personal and professional commitments beckon and we still want to meet the goals we set earlier in the year.
How can you make the final quarter of 2016 your best?
We’ve teamed up with one of our most successful clients: Daniel Morrissey, CEO of Magic Smiles, to create a one-of-a-kind online seminar designed to help your practice grow.
You’ll be able to learn EXACTLY how a stagnant practice was able to grow into 3 high-profit locations while being able to save $100K in marketing costs.
We’re thrilled to announce that Daniel Morrissey will be attending the online seminar ready to answer your questions in a special LIVE Q&A segment at the end of the seminar.
Tune into the online seminar to learn:
- The secret to increasing your practice's annual production no matter the challenges of your local market
- EXACTLY how one of our most successful clients is able to generate ten times his investment for every dollar spent on marketing his dental practice
- How Daniel Morrissey was able to revive a stagnant dental practice and grow it into 3 thriving practices
- How to use online reviews and ads to make patients choose YOU over your competitors
Ready to run into the final quarter of 2016 and finish the year out successfully?
It’s time to get excited about the prospect of making the next year your dental practice’s highest production year yet!