We’re hiring! This is a special position and unique opportunity for the type of person that loves marketing, work freedom & flexibility, travel, and helping DRIVE growth of a business.
We’re a digital marketing company located in the historic Steam Plant building in downtown Spokane. Our services include website design, SEO, analytics, social media, copywriting and everything in-between. While our main focus is on the dental profession, we have a wide range of clients all across the country; including law firms, auto dealerships, and health care providers.
- Part time position 15-20 hours per week
- Potential opportunity for full time position
- Work from home – no office
- Location independent – can work from anywhere
- Must work during US time zone hours
- No experience necessary
- Pay: $20-$25/hr, depending on experience
Do You Know WordPress? As a Digital Marketing Project Manager, You Will Be Doing the Following:
- Learn and even become an expert in A/B testing, landing page optimization, email marketing, joint venture marketing, SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, advanced Google Analytics reporting, online sales funnels, shopping cart optimization, infusionsoft, persuasive sales copy
- Business lessons and experience working directly under CEO of a large digital agency with daily interaction, training, and mentorship
- Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula. We will be following this exactly. This is a remarkably effective (important) marketing strategy for which we will provide you full training, including unlimited access to Jeff Walker’s $3,000 course. You will have the opportunity to learn this system inside and out.
- Video production ranging from hiring video editor to managing the entire production process
- Full training and access to cutting edge marketing tools such as leadpages, clickfunnels, mouseflow, infusionsoft, heatmaps, a/b testing software, optimizepress
- Persuasive sales copywriting
Other Basic Job Details
- Prefer to work roughly 8-5 on weekdays with considerable job flexibility
- Ability to answer “after hours” calls (nights and weekends, if needed)
- Will be able to work from home
No Experience Necessary, But Preferred
- Skills 100% Necessary
- Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Google Docs
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Independent researcher (Google answers to things)
- Very high attention to detail
- Skills “Good to Have”, NOT Necessary. You’ll Learn These
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Domain registrars
- Team Management Experience
This is the Opposite of a “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
Who is “Firegang Dental Marketing”?
We (Jake Puhl & Adam Zilko) started the business 5 years ago as digital marketing agency for dental practices. We create websites for dentists and make sure their dental practices show up all over the internet when you, your mom, dad, brother or sister goes online to search for a “dentist in my town”.
We are targeting the dental niche specifically. All of the marketing efforts you will be working on will be targeting dentists. (We don’t expect you to have experience in the dental industry, though). We’re quickly making a name with dentists across the US. Search “dental marketing” on amazon.com and you’ll see our book at the top as the #1 best seller.
We’re Growing… FAST! Our Actual Recent Revenue…
We need to hire amazing people because yes, we’re growing fast. We’ve hit growth mode and are now bringing on more team members to support our new clients. This will make your work environment and day to day extremely fun, interesting, and challenging (in a good way!)
A “Distributed Team” Means You Can Work From Anywhere
Firegang follows a “distributed team” model, which means we work virtually by communicating with our phones, computers, skype, email, and chat programs. We believe this gives our team members the ultimate flexibility with their lives which helps you perform the highest level possible. Basically, you can work from anywhere!
Here Are the Current Locations of the Firegang team…
Where Will You Be Located?
Anywhere in the U.S! We despise cubicles and think some companies working environments are stagnant, stuffy, and from the 1960’s. We’re the complete opposite to the traditional workspaces. Since we work as a distributed or “virtual” team, we believe you can get high quality work done from any location in the U.S. You’ll have great flexibility and autonomy to do your job.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks..
- Managing a large and growing tech/dev team
- Ability to greatly influence the success of a growing company
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times
- A fast paced, progressive work situation.
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom line
- Full control over your work day
- No micromanaging or office politics
- Flexible vacation days.
- Laid back work teammates
What Is The Pay Range?
The targeted pay range for this job is $20 – $25/hr, depending on experience level.
How Do I Apply?
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love
- Positive attitudes, self help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- Great excel spreadsheets. They are works of art
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated
Do what you want with that info 🙂