Online reputation management is becoming more important for your company each day.
Online customers are engaging with brands online and spreading the word about your company – good or bad. It is imperative to handle these reviews properly in a way that effectively manages the reputation of your business. You have worked hard to create and maintain a reputation offline. It is important to continue that process online.
Online reputation management consists of multiple steps. First, you need to comb the internet for current reviews and the original sources of the reviews. There are dozens of websites in your industry that are encouraging customers to review your business. Next, these current listings need to be managed – whether it be responding or working to get them removed. Lastly, there are ways to increase the amount of reviews you receive from customers. Positive reviews on the internet are an enormous help to driving business. Positive reviews help to build trust, build search engine ranking, and will ultimately lead to more customers online.
What We Do
- Online analysis of current reputation status
- When possible, remove negative reviews on business listings
- Respond and engage with customers that have reviewed you
- Locate current reviews on your company
- Increase total number of positive reviews
- Implement innovative methods to solicit reviews from current customers
Why We Do It?
- Protect the reputation of your business
- Encourage positive engagement leading to lifelong customers
- Because: “Never has the opinion of the individual been as powerful as it is today. One
negative blog post or product review can spread online in a flash and change the direction
of a company.”