How To Make My Money Work
If you’re like most of the other Doctors out there, then you don’t want to see a bunch of statistics or fancy spreadsheets about your business – you just want to phone to ring more often. We completely get it.
Right Now, You’re Probably Wasting Marketing Dollars
Do you know where your marketing dollars are working for you? Most doctors don’t, and it’s not your fault. Very few marketing companies actually track and report the results of online efforts to practices. Why? You can be the judge, but we think it might be because there are no results to report.
Our Secret Weapon: 360 Degree Tracking New Patient Growth Online
There’s only one real way to make your online marketing drive the maximum amount of new patients, and that is to track each and every aspect of it. You need to know exactly how many new patients came from your website, where they came from, and what services they were interested.
See PROOF Every Month That Your Marketing Is Working
On the other hand, you have to understand something about us – we are hardcore and fanatical about measuring everything with data. So at any given time, we will be able to tell you how many visits you’ve had, where those potential clients came from and what we can do moving forward to get even better results. Because just like everything else in life, great online marketing is a process that can continually be honed to absolute perfection…if you know how to properly monitor the results.
You Need Personalized Reporting, Not Generic Unreadable PDF’s
Here’s another reason we keep such a close eye on your performance metrics- you deserve to know exactly what we are doing to make your website succeed. That’s why our award winning, state of the art tracking software automatically keeps up with every aspect of the customer acquisition process. We then take all of those complex metrics and translate them into simple, easy to understand reports that explains how we are helping you find new clients.
Here are the most important parts of your marketing campaigns. Which ones are you tracking?
- New patient phone calls per month. Per year.
- What do the new patients (NP’s) say on the phone?
- What services are these potential new patients asking about?
- How did potential (NP’s) find you? Where did they come from?
- Which advertising is working best for you? Which advertising is underperforming?
- How many visitors are coming to your website? Are they new?
- Where is your website showing up on search engines?
- How many website visitors actually book appointments?
- What is the total return on investment for your advertising?
- How much did you get back in profit versus how much you paid out?