Keywords are a crystal clear look into the minds of your potential customers. For this reason, keywords are often the foundation to a successful marketing campaign. A thorough understanding of the keywords surrounding your business and your industry must be had before any true online marketing takes place. A thorough analysis must be completed to make proper use of your marketing dollar. A comprehensive keyword strategy will answer the following questions:
- What keywords are customers typing to find you or your competitors?
- Which keywords are most profitable for you?
- Are there keywords that cost you too much money?
- Which keywords are leading to increased business?
What We Do
- Complete analysis on the keywords in your business and industry
- Formulate a keyword strategy to target the most profitable keywords
- Identify keywords that bring in non-buying customers and waste your time and money
- Uncover areas of opportunity where there is no competition
- Work to optimize your overall campaign by targeting “low hanging fruit” first
- Use multiple ad copies and measure conversions
- Utilize all 3 search engines when needed
- Target customers based on location and geography
- Concentrate on the keywords that are buyers, not browsers
Why We Do It
- Keywords are how people search. Understanding that will give you the needed advantage in any market space
- Most don’t understand that the difference between the word “attorney” and “lawyer” in a market can literally mean the difference of thousands of users to your site