What Our Clients Say:
Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO – Google Places
- Reputation Management
Strategy & Marketing
- Tracking & Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
Design & Development
- Ecommerce Websites
- Web Application Development
- Customized Websites
Why Digital Marketing for Your Small Business (SMB)?
Statistics show that a good majority of your target customers are going online to find you. The question becomes, how do you get in front of them? There are many different forms of digital marketing that your business can use in its online marketing arsenal. Some of the most effective options include National and Local SEO, video marketing, pay per click (PPC) and reputation management.
- Search provides the highest quality leads. According to research by HubSpot, “SEO leads have a 15% close rate, on par with the close rate for direct traffic, and ahead of referrals (9%), paid search (7%), social media (4%), and outbound leads (2%).
- Inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound leads. An example of an inbound lead might be from search engine optimization. An outbound lead might be from a cold call.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- A study by Outbrain shows that search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%.
- 57% of B2B marketers say SEO has the biggest impact on their lead generation goals.
- B2B companies with blogs generate 67% more leads per month on average than non-blogging firms.
- Social media sites and blogs reach 80% of all U.S. internet users.